The Global Engagement Team produces the U-M Education Abroad annual reports. Data sources for the reports are M-Compass, the Student Travel Registry and an annual survey of education abroad providers.
View the U-M Education Abroad 2021-2022 Academic Year.
All U-M Education Abroad Reports
- The university was ranked No. 14 nationally for the size of its international student body in 2020, according to the Open Doors survey by the Institute of International Education, a New York-based nonprofit group.
- U-M students received 21 Fulbright grants for the 2019-2020 academic year – keeping the U-M on the top Fulbright producers list for 10 consecutive years.
- U-M was ranked 21st globally in 2020 Times Higher Education World Reputation rankings.
- The university has official websites in Hindi, Mandarin, Portuguese and Spanish. It also has an account on Sina Weibo, a Twitter-like social media service in China.
- U-M was one of five U.S. colleges and universities to receive the 2012 Sen. Paul Simon Award that recognizes outstanding and innovative achievements in campus internationalization.
- U-M has more than 611,000 living alumni around the world.
The following Travel Health references in the U-M Education Abroad 2021-2022 Academic Year are listed below: