The Council on Global Engagement has vetted these tools as useful templates and resources for those responsible for off-campus programs in the various units across campus.
- Administrator Tools
- Agreements Checklist (MOUs)
- Delegations Checklist
- Individuals Traveling Abroad (PDF)
- Faculty/Staff/Graduate Students Leading Student Groups Traveling Abroad (PDF)
- Conduct Statements
- Disability Resources
- Faculty and Staff Leading Groups
- Use of Travel Registry Data
- U-M Travel Handbook from University Benefits (PDF)
- Council on Global Engagement
U-M is the No. 4 all-time producer of Peace Corps volunteers, with a total 2,458 since the organization was founded in 1961.
In 2012-13, U-M had more students receiving Fulbright grants than any other U.S. institution.