The Council on Global Engagement has vetted these tools as useful templates and resources for those responsible for off-campus programs in the various units across campus.
- Administrator Tools
- Delegations Checklist
- Individuals Traveling Abroad (PDF)
- Faculty/Staff/Graduate Students Leading Student Groups Traveling Abroad (PDF)
- Conduct Statements
- Disability Resources
- Education Abroad Procurement (PDF)
- Faculty and Staff Leading Groups
- Use of Travel Registry Data
- U-M Travel Handbook from University Benefits (PDF)
- Council on Global Engagement
As of the fall semester of 2013, a total 8,967 international students, scholars, faculty and staff studied or worked at U-M.
U-M is ranked No. 5 nationally among the top volunteer-producing large universities for the Peace Corps, with 81 graduates currently serving in the agency.