The Council on Global Engagement has vetted these tools as useful templates and resources for those responsible for off-campus programs in the various units across campus.
- Administrator Tools
- Delegations Checklist
- Individuals Traveling Abroad (PDF)
- Faculty/Staff/Graduate Students Leading Student Groups Traveling Abroad (PDF)
- Conduct Statements
- Disability Resources
- Education Abroad Procurement (PDF)
- Faculty and Staff Leading Groups
- Use of Travel Registry Data
- U-M Travel Handbook from University Benefits (PDF)
- Council on Global Engagement
U-M ranked No. 10 in the nation in the total number of students studying abroad, with 2,060 students overseas in 2011-12.
More than 65 foreign languages are taught at U-M.