The Council on Global Engagement has vetted these tools as useful templates and resources for those responsible for off-campus programs in the various units across campus.
- Administrator Tools
- Delegations Checklist
- Individuals Traveling Abroad (PDF)
- Faculty/Staff/Graduate Students Leading Student Groups Traveling Abroad (PDF)
- Conduct Statements
- Disability Resources
- Education Abroad Procurement (PDF)
- Faculty and Staff Leading Groups
- Use of Travel Registry Data
- U-M Travel Handbook from University Benefits (PDF)
- Council on Global Engagement
U-M ranked No. 6 in the nation for the total number of students studying abroad, with 2,365 students overseas in 2012-13.
U-M was ranked No. 11 nationally for the size of its international student body (7,273 students) in 2013-14.